THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, October 12, 2009

BECAUSE of HER. . . . .

Without them, professional people would be impossible. I'm referring to our teachers. They are our second parents in school. They make sure that we're at ease during our stay in school and that nothing bothers us. They teach us things that we don't know and they also broaden our knowledge about something. They guide us through the right path. Because of this, we should acknowledge them for all the things they've shared and done for us.
I was a turtle inside my shell, until I met her. . . . . The one I'm talking about is our adviser when we were still in our freshmen year (I-Armstrong). She is Mrs. Monabelle Sanchez Ablog, a great woman with a pleasing personality! She was my first second mother when I entered Ilocos Sur National High School. She was just like the other teachers I had before, but there's something unusual about her. She's not that strict, in fact, she protects us like what a real mother does to her children. She is indeed a very nice teacher because she discusses the lessons clearly and she makes sure that it's understood by us. She's definitely NOT a boring teacher. She's energetic, witty and of course, a beautiful woman inside and out.
She inspired me, she encouraged and she cared for me. One time, when I was still a freshman, she talked to me and she told me that I will be included with the Top 3 students of the other class for the school year 2007-2008, so that I'll be challenged to bring out my potentials. I was also adviced by her not to be too shy in class and to be more participative, as well. Through her advices and encouragements, I was motivated to do better in my studies. And because of this, I consider her as my heroine, 'cause if not because of her, I would still be a shy turtle hiding in my own shell until now.

0 comments: