THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

CHANGE: It Starts With ME!

A nation without discipline is not progressing. We all know that discipline is one of the most significant trait any person should have, in order for him to do good things instead of committing mistakes.
As a student, the little thing that I can do to help our country is to first, discipline myself, then to encourage my fellow to do the same thing. I believe that a small deed to help our country starts within myself. I can't tell somebody to discipline himself if I know that I can't even control myself. I should be a role model to the people I'm encouraging to change into more disciplined individuals. A disciplined individual knows the things that he should or should not do to make himself and others a better person. A disciplined individual does good things for himself and for others, as well. Productive things are being done by disciplined individuals and less mistakes are being executed from them.
I know and I believe that through this little deed of mine, I can help our country progress, and in making it a better nation to live in and be proud of! And this deed starts with myself! (:

0 comments: