THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

iNsiGhtS...

Time flies so fast. Our secondary education is nearly ending. It's already 2010 and it's now the 4th Grading Period. But before that, let me first reminisce the knowledge I acquired last quarter in our TLE class.
There are lots of thing that I learned in our TLE class. Because of the activities we had, I learned about the font and color attributes that are being used in HTML files. I also learned additional information about the different tags. And the most unforgettable learning I had for the last quarter was about the "Web Page".
Of course, in every endeavor, there will always be dilemmas that are encountered. Last quarter, there were several problems that I encountered. Sometimes, the internet connection of our computer functions so slow, so I have to spend much time in waiting. Because of that, I've only done fewer things about the activities. I find it hard when we worked on creating a Web Page. I didn't have much knowledge about it so I asked the assistance of our teacher, my groupmates and friends.
Moving on, I will still do my best in my studies for the remaining months of this school year. I will strive even harder so that I will graduate with flying colors! :)

0 comments: